Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Affordable Chili's Burgers for just 200 pesos!

Chili's in the Philippines is somehow not that afforadable for regular Filipino-earners since their food prices start at ~200+ pesos. You'll need to alot or save some to try what's on their menu. But don't be discouraged my readers because every year during their anniversary date, you can try their burger (meals) for just PhP200!! What you get for PhP200 worth of burger from Chili's is their humungous burger, fries and a big glass of Pepsi. Isn't it awesome?!

And because I'm a burger lover (most of the time), I immediately scheduled a visit to their SM Megamall branch (2nd Floor Atrium) to try their promo (April 11, 2018) when my hubby sent a video for the countdown of Chili's Burger Day.

Their Oldtimer Burger has a regular price tag of PhP400, Classic Bacon and Southern Smokehouse at PhP485 and Php495, respectively. Their craft burgers are usually not included on their discounted rate, I believe, since my hubby and I only tried their 2 regular burgers (Classic Bacon and Southern Smokehouse).

When I say regular burgers, it doesn't mean that the size is similar to the usual bugrgers from  Jollibee or McDonald's. It's taller than the Burger King's Whopper because the patty is so thick. How about the taste? I love burgers but I am not a fan of their two burgers that we tried because the patty is so thick and oily. The sandwich turned soggy because of the oil coming from the patty. I only consumed half of my burger because I'm scared of my hypertension. I think this kind of promo is suitable to those burger-lovers with big appetite. By the way, their customer service is a 5 (from 1-5, 5 being the highest) because their manager is so attentive and the rest of their crew to their customer's needs which is a big plus.

Will I try it again next year on their anniversary - definitely until I'm able to taste test all their burgers. Sorry but I won't spend more than 300 pesos for burgers only so will need to wait for another anniversary promo.

Chili'S Burger Day: Photos didn't justify the size of their burgers because they're really big in real life. hehehe. From top: Classic Bacon and Southern Smokehouse on the lower left. Two big glasses of Pepsi on both hands. :)
Have you tried their Burger Day promo for the past years? What's your take on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment