Monday, March 10, 2014

Lucido-l Hair Supplement (Not for Me)

I’m really not that aware of this product until I decided to let my curls grow ‘coz I always have rebonded maine since I was 18. That’s every year visit to a salon ‘coz I often do home treatment for my hair.

Just a side story, my gay friend is very vocal about how my hair looks – not so flattering then another gay supervisor asked me if I wanted to try other hair style. I often have my hair tied up like a “manang” in the office. So when I had enough (haha), I then decided to try other products that would tame my frizzy hair. By the way, I let it grew without any product application aside from my usual shampoo and conditioner, for nearly two years now. The old rebonded strands are still visible so I have this curly hair near my scalp then slight straight hair from my ear-level down.


I read a lot of products online but still undecided which one to try because I don’t want to have dry hair. My hair looks dry and weak but it’s not, as per the stylists I went to back on my rebonding days. I have too many thin strands which makes it “thick”. When I finally decided to get a hair wax or mousse, I ended up getting the Lucido-l bottle at SM Megamall (Watson’s store in Building B Department Store).



Lucido-l Hair Make Supplement Styling Milk for wavy hair
Lucido-l Hair Make Supplement (Styling Milk for wavy hair)

I asked the sales lady which is better -hair mousse or wax then she referred me this apple green bottle that costs P295.00. As per the texts, it’s a hair supplement, a styling milk for wavy hair which is what I have.  The sales lady even told me that it’s always out of stock since it’s very indemand among girls. When I got home, I read reviews online about it and from what I read, it looks promising. The only product that could really tame my hair is Argan Oil which is a bit costly for me but I’d still buy it whenever my bottle is emptied.


Going back to Lucido-l, I really don’t see much difference from the before and after effect. I’m not sure if I understand the instruction on how to use since the box says “apply onto damp hair” – should I comb it first or not? Hehehe. Should I buy it again? – Maybe I’ll try other product/s, probably mousse before I go back using my Argan Oil. ‘Will update for my photos.

Lucido-l box
Lucido-l box




Have you tried this one?


No comments:

Post a Comment