Thursday, June 19, 2014

Online Deals and Vouchers in the Philippines

Well, I have a little secret for practicality. Actually, I think everyone have tried it and is into it..
What am I referring to? Haha. The great online coupon or vouchers or deals, whatever you wanna call it. I always browse these websites as in everyday except for weekends. For safety reasons, I don’t buy travel/accommodation vouchers online because of the many problems and issues that I heard from those who bought it.

What I recommend and always have good eyes on are dining vouchers. I used to buy products or items from a deal website that are only good in pictures. I’m not sure if that website actually monitors the products. Like one time, I bought this passport organizer which looks good on photos but when I received the actual item, I was sooo disappointed that I gave it away. More of the same products are better from Divisoria than that. I also experienced buying the jewelry hanger (shaped in black dress) which is also of minor quality. Since 2012, I haven’t experienced any bad deal except for the items I bought plus dinner with cruise in Manila Bay (same website where I bought some items). It’s supposedly a buffet dinner but ended up with a plated meal with my fiancĂ©. Good thing we enjoyed the view and ofcourse, the company of each other. 

So what are the coupon websites I’m monitoring?


CashCash Pinoy banner
CashCash Pinoy (they have less deals but you’re sure about the quality of the deals based on my experience)
Groupon Manila Banner
Groupon Manila (Food Deals)
Ensogo banner or Living Social banner
Esogo or Living Social (more deals compared to others but not sure with the products/services)

MetroDeal banner
Metrodeal (for dining vouchers only)










My friends and relatives ask me if it’s safe especially the online payment with credit card. Well, based on my experience with these websites, absolutely YES. Payment is really safe but the deals, try it yourself. Call the merchant and verify if the deal is correct since some experienced having a different deal online with the actual product/service offered.

My latest buys? Vikings Saturday Lunch Buffet from Ensogo, Figaro deals (Ensogo), bake and churn, Ace Water Spa (first time to buy service deal), and counting. Now you know which among these I'm very active with. Hehehe

There are plenty of coupon websites and are still counting. If you’re into risk, you can try all of it but for me, I’ll just stick with these sites since they're already “tried and tested”. If you have any problem with the merchant, you can report it to the website since customer service is better now due to high competition.

Happy voucher buying.

Oh by the way, one of our wedding supplier is an online deal. I bought a voucher for their service so hopefully they will deliver what's on the deal and help make my grand day an unforgettable one - in a good way ofcourse! 



No comments:

Post a Comment