Monday, August 11, 2014

FREE My Size Pepperoni Folded Pizza by Yellow Cab Pizza Co.

I guess everyone is already aware of the FREE folded pizza that Yellow Cab Pizza Co. is offering right now.
Anyone can avail it as long as you download their application in Google Play Store or App Store.

When I get in the office earlier, everyone is talking about it.
How to search for their application?
Just follow these simple steps:

  1. Go to Google Play Store and enter "yellow cab pizza co. digital app" or at App Store for Apple users. You can click the links to go directly and download.
  2. Download/Install the application.
  3. Once it finished downloading, open the application and register.
  4. Do not click on "Claim" button because it will mean that you already claim your free folded pizza.
  5. Make sure that it goes into your "wallet".
I'm not sure how long these promo will run so better grab it.

Enjoy this free folded pizza only from Yellow Cab Pizza Co. You can also earn badges like any other app when purchasing their products to avail other app-related promos.

By the way, I haven't claim mine because when my friends and I checked it at the Hub (UP-Ayala Technohub), they told us they no longer have stock of pepperoni and the dressing they use. We're just wondering, does that mean they cannot create any of their menu with pepperoni? They should've just informed us that they already reached their limit for the day or something reasonable and believable. Just my two cents.



No comments:

Post a Comment